Living up to the School Motto 'Yearn to Learn', the fundamental aim of
Saupin's is to create an environment that fosters a desire for learning,
enabling children to develop spiritually, intellectually, socially,
emotionally, culturally and physically. We stand committed to educate
children not merely through the textbooks prescribed to them, but to
provide them with knowledge that covers a wide spectrum, which will
endure through the years. It is our objective to instil in our students
from a tender age, through inventive and imaginative activities, a sense
of fairness, a zest for honesty and truthfulness, and a keen regard for
regulation and discipline. We strive to protect and make them aware of
the harsh realities of life to be faced when they step into the world
1. To enhance learning through creative activities and innovative teaching techniques.
2. To provide a safe, loving and stable place for the younger children to learn and explore, and to provide a friendly,structured Primary, Middle and High School environment for the older children.
3. To impart learning in a congenial atmosphere, while encouraging fair play, social interaction, healthy competitiveness and civic sense.
4. To maintain high academic and ethical standards in order to mould our students into fine, successful human beings instilling in them a keen regard and respect for school, home, community and country.
5. To offer programs that help students who are challenged with learning difficulties and to develop their potential.
Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved | Website Designed by dukeinfosys.com