Mrs. June Saupin, née Clark was born in Calcutta on 18.06.1933. She
spent her early childhood in Chakradharpur and Kharagpur.
She studied in St. Joseph’s Convent, Jabalpur and after completing the
Senior Cambridge Certificate Examination, spent the next two years in
Loreto Convent, Entally, training in Secretarial Work and Office
She went on to do social work with the Damian Social Welfare Centre in Dhanbad, Bihar serving the lepers and distributing medicines to the patients of the Leprosarium in the Coal Fields of Dhanbad and Asansol.
She came to Chandigarh in 1975 and founded a small Nursery School in 1976. In the almost 3 decades of existence as an institution, the small nursery school has culminated into a chain of schools located in the tri-cities of Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula.
She had since then been:
1. A Member of the Parish Council of Christ the King Cathedral, Chandigarh.
2. President of the Central Council, Chandigarh of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul.
3. Vice-President of the All India Anglo-Indian Association, Chandigarh Branch from 1998 to 2003.
4. President of the All India Anglo-Indian Association, Chandigarh Branch.
5. Member of St. Vincent de Paul’s Society.
6. Member of the Governing Body of Caritas India,representing the Regional Bishop’s Conference of North India from 1994 to 1998.
7. Director Principal of Saupin's School, Panchkula from 1999 to 2006.
Friend, mentor, guide and confidante of Mrs. June Saupin. She is fondly
retained in our memory for having inspired and inspirited our Director
Principal in starting her first Nursery School.
Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved | Website Designed by dukeinfosys.com